- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Building Services Engineer
Join our client as part of their Facilities Management (FM) team as a Building Services Engineer and Compliance manager.
This role within our clients FM team supports the company's work in maintaining a safe working environment for the HE staff and their visitors, the role supports the regional FM teams and Facilities Project Managers in relation to the HE operational estate buildings.
The FM teams are responsible for managing the TFM contract and the PM are responsible for delivering works within the live operational estate.
This role involving working with and supporting these teams along with supporting and helping resolve a wide range of queries around building related compliance.
This is a permanent, full time position which can be based from Leeds/Manchester/Birmingham.
What you'll be leading on
- Providing expert advice on Building Services engineering, design and management issues across the Highways England office and operational
- Leading and delivering significant or complex Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical and other similar technical projects across the estate.
- Resolving Building Services and Compliance Management enquiries and issues, carrying out investigations where necessary
- Identifying Building Services and Compliance Management improvement opportunities and recommend, agree and implement solutions
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders on proposed changes affecting Building Services and Compliance Management
To be successful
- Experience of Building Services Engineering, Design and Management
- Experience of Compliance and Assurance Management
- Experience of Project Management would be highly desirable
- Ideally degree preferred but with a minimum qualification of an HND in Building Services Engineering and working towards a degree/professional accreditation
- A strong understanding and appreciation of the interdependences between all aspects of a building and the provision of a good working environment for all users
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.