- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls Support Engineer
My client, a leading Controls, Automation and Safety Systems Integrator, is looking for an experienced Controls and Support Engineer to join the newly formed Support and Small Projects Team.
This is an office based role in Sheffield but with requirements for site support visits to local companies.
- PLC, HMI, SCADA and LV support
- Working on control systems projects - full project lifecycle
- Resolving control system support issues
- Modifications to existing control systems
- On-site control system support and participate in annual maintenance visits
- Preparing quotations (new projects, upgrades, replacements and ehancements)
Required skills and experience:
- Strong engineering background
- Experienced with PLC, HMI and SCADA packages, ideally using Rockwell and/or Siemens systems
- Experience working offshore
- Commerical awareness
You will be required to be part of the company on-call rota, so flexbility and willingess to do this is essential.
Methodical approach to problem solving
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.