- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Do you want to join a rapidly growing business with opportunities for development? We are currently working with our client to recruit a number of Engineering Technicians to join a state of the art facility.
As an Engineering Technician you will play an important part in supporting the operation, by providing 1st response to engineering fault conditions, reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as proactive improvement works.
The role will involve:
- Carrying out planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment
- Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Some technical ability and understanding relating to automation would be preferred, but training can be given
- A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
- Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
- This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
- Please note this role is shift based to support the 24/7 operation
When do I need to work?Benefits:
- Our Engineering Team work 12 hour shifts (Days and Nights) on a panama shift rota.
- Competitive salary and benefits including Free Shares and Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Numerous other discounts and benefits
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.