- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Continued Airworthiness Engineer
There is a contract opportunity for a Senior Continued Airworthiness Engineer to join our client based in Warton.
We have a vacancy for an Airworthiness Engineer - Continued Airworthiness (Post Design Services) has arisen to discharge project tasks within the Typhoon Projects team based at Warton, which is part of the BAE Systems - Air, International Capability and Assurance organisation.
The Engineer is to have:
* Knowledge and experience in undertaking fault and incident investigations in the aviation environment with good aircraft and system design knowledge.
* Knowledge and experience in the production of Special Instructions (Technical).
* Knowledge and experience of the military aviation environment, including customers' management systems, maintenance and operations.
* Experience and knowledge of working with multi-disciplined teams, partner organisations, Original Equipment Manufacturers and customer organisations.
* You will be expected to have awareness of UK Military Aviation Regulatory Requirements.
Personal attributes must include excellent team working, but also the ability to work autonomously when required, together with good communication (written & verbal), self-motivation and customer focused skills and able to maintain a focus on quality when under pressure. Good analytical and problem solving skills are required. The candidate must be IT literate and willing to travel as some travel may be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.