- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Planning Manager / P6 Specialist
Seeking support to develop their planning policies and procedures, as well as leading on best practices for the Major Projects Planning community.
The main requirement in this role will be previous, and extensive, experience of using the Primavera P6 planning software. Our client is seeking an experienced candidate to support the development of their working practices within the Planning Department, with the aim of increasing efficiencies and output for their Major Project work.
Ideally you will have previous experience on the software of:
- Providing guidance information and support to a team
- Comfortable being the 'go to' P6 person
- Able to manage the software team access as an administrator
- Can possibly configure, monitor, maintain and improve the software and it's uses within a project environment
- Can deal with data and integrity issues effectively
In addition to the primary requirements above, it would also be beneficial if you have previously been involved in the planning works related to Major Projects, especially if this has been within the Highways / Civils sector. For outstanding individuals, the rate may be open to further negotiation.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.