- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Civil Engineer (Airport Infrastructure)
My client's Airport Infrastructure sector is growing and as a result they are looking to appoint a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their Airports team.
You will be involved on exciting projects and bids and in return receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
My client has a long and proud history supporting a wide variety of clients in airport infrastructure over the last 80 years, delivering airside and landside design, construction and maintenance. This role is in support of the continued growth and increasing workload and provides a unique chance to join a highly skilled airport design team who are passionate about delivering excellence to our clients.
The companies airfield specialism focusses on; airside planning, asset management, civil engineering design and rehabilitation, pavement assessment, airfield stand services, ancillary facilities, aeronautical ground lighting (AGL) and aerodrome safeguarding.
- The team has long-standing relationships with the Project, Engineering and Airside Operations Teams at the major civil airports in the UK with continuity stretching back 25 years.
- My client have active major projects at Heathrow, Gatwick, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Stansted along with a growing order book.
- They are delivering design, consultancy services and expert advice to aviation sector clients including Airbus, Amey Defence/MOD and others.
- Currently developing new and existing technologies to deliver innovation in the form of drones and asset management.
- Delivering all the specified project design outcomes on time, within budget and to the quality required.
- Comply with all relevant technical standards including; ICAO, EASA, CAA and local airport planning and engineering standards.
- Produce, check and present design concepts and options, design details, drawings, specifications and other technical documents.
- Develop designs including runways, taxiways, stands and roads in accordance with the client's requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and the management of individual design projects.
- Prepare and monitor the budget for projects including the planning and reporting of project resources and finances.
- Degree qualified within Civil Engineering or related industry discipline.
- Qualified to either CEng, MICE, CMIHT or MIStructE is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in designing infrastructure projects including pavements and associated services. Airport design work would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of ICAO, EASA and CAA regulations.
- Design of foul and storm water drainage, fire mains, hydrant refuelling, pits and ducts and stand services.
- Computer literate and conversant with Office 365 and engineering software - AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D and AviPLAN (Desired).
- Background in either Highways, Airports, Ports or associated sectors as a Senior Civil Design Engineer.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.