- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Configuration Control Manager
Our key client that specialises in first class, business class and premium economy interiors for commercial aircraft currently have multiple opportunities for a Configuration Control Manager at their site in Cwmbran, South Wales.
- To plan, establish, deploy and maintain the organisations Configuration Management System (CMS) which shall be compliant with;
- Group and Branch Processes
- the Business Units reference system (QMS and other applicable rules)
- the main configuration management applicable to the business
- To continuously verify the consistency, performance and compliance of the CMS and report through a suite of key performance indicators.
- To establish, lead and improve the effectiveness of the change control process - maintaining roles and responsibilities for CCB leaders and team members.
- To ensure standardisation of engineering change across the organisation and maintain alignment to group processes and procedures.
- To prepare and produce configuration reports in accordance with OEM requirements
- To monitor and analyse changes in the organisations environment (standards, customer/ OEM) which may impact the CMS and develop solutions to improve processes in accordance with such requirements.
- Review and analyse the performance of the CMS and deploy improvement plans to reduce the need for non-value added engineering change.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills including verbal, written and formal presentations.
- Be forward thinking with knowledge in a specialized Engineering field in regards to Configuration Processes and Disciplines
- Self-reliant, hardworking, pro-active and motivated.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills with a pragmatic hands on approach
- Be qualified to Honours Degree or equivalent level in an engineering or scientific field
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages, PLM and ERP Business Systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.