- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in the Water Sector.
Office based with Site visits throughout the Thames region when required.
The Ideal candidate will be qualified in Electrical Engineering, with experience in the Water Industry, although not essential.
The successful candidate will become a key member of Ward & Burkes team and become involved in a wide range of activities.
- Tender Preparation
- Detail Design
- Procurement of MCC's and Control Panels.
- Procurement of Electrical installation sub-contractors
- Assist in delivery of electrical projects with site staff.
- Assist in commissioning and handover.
- Essential Criteria:
- HNC / HND / Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer, preferably with experience in the Water/Wastewater industry OR similar experience in the above tasks within an Agricultural, control and automation and / or Micro tunnelling environment.
- Possess a high attention to detail and ensure works are carried out with a safely.
- Previous experience/understanding of the following would be beneficial but not essential.
- Water / Wastewater processes.
- Qualified Electrician who has undertook further studies to obtain a HNC / HND or Degree.
- Electrical HV Switchgear
- Conventional & Intelligent MCC's
- Industrial Control and Automation, PLC's, SCADA and Telemetry systems
- System Wiring, Relays, Circuit Breakers and hard-wired logic controllers.
- AMTECH Pro Design Software.
- All Microsoft Office packages.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.