- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you an experienced Hardware Engineer looking to work on an exciting warfare project in a large defence company?
My client is currently seeking for a contract Digital Hardware Engineer to design complex high speed digital Printed Circuit Boards for airborne applications that utilise the latest FPGA, Microprocessor and high speed interconnect technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and integration of complex digital circuits.
- Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, or related science, ideally specialising in digital design techniques
- Experience in analysing system level requirements documents and understanding their application to Hardware designs
- Proven experience of Schematic Capture using Mentor Graphics Dx Designer or equivalent
- Experience of Hardware design of complex FPGA based designs
- Experience of high speed serial communication protocols and architectures
- Hands on experience of Hardware, Firmware & Software Integration of Micro Processor-based designs onto hardware platforms
- A methodical approach to the full hardware design lifecycle, working to a structured hardware process
- Experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting module and system related test, verification and integration project phases as required by a development type programme prior to system deliveries
- Ability to interface with suppliers of key components and assemblies
- Ability to communicate effectively across different disciplines both verbally and in written form
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team to resolve technical issues
If successful, my client are offering the below:
- Competitive market rate
- Flexi hours with the possibility of leaving work at 12pm on Fridays
- Chance of working on cutting edge technology in one of the largest defence companies in the UK
- Prestige: You can be at the forefront of the provision of a truly significant defence programme
- Teamwork: You will work alongside like-minded professional engineers in a highly collaborative environment
- Connections: You will be joining an expansive team of around 7,000 people at six major sites across the UK
- Legacy: We are proud of our rich heritage in Electronic Warfare (EW), with over 100 years of EW history
If you believe you might be the right person for the contract, please send us your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Bogdana on 01489 882 682 or Bogdana.Raducanu@matchtech.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.