- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client currently have an exciting requirement for a Systems Engineer with Defence experience to work in Romsey or Gloucester on a Contract basis. Due to the nature of this role you will need to be DV UKIC Cleared.
Tasks will include:
- Systems engineering including requirements elicitation,
- Architecture modelling and oversight of technical design studies to support capability-led acquisition and procurement decisions,
- Generation of technical material for competitive bids,
- Engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What we need from you:
- Enterprise-level Architecture Modelling
- Architecture Options Assessment
- Enterprise Networks
- Dev Ops and Infrastructure
- Virtual Machine Set-Up
- Cyber Security
- Application of Architectural Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF/MODAF)
- Defence, National Security or Communications Domain Knowledge
- System Verification and Validation
- Complex Systems Analysis
- Operational Analysis Methodologies and Techniques
- User Authentication
Linux, Windows OS, Jenkins, Git, Ansible
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.