- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
There are three contract opportunities for Instructional Designers to join Matchtech's key client based in Portsmouth.
- As an individual or as part of a team undertake Instructional Design during development and support phases of the training lifecycle within agreed timescales and budget, to an acknowledged Systems Approach to Training.
- Training activities will require the ability to work across all equipment design areas, sites and levels of management, seeking solutions to issues and working to a demanding and complex schedule.
- Attend meetings/workshops with industry, Customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture data efficiently and accurately.
- Conduct Instructional Design in accordance with the UK MoD's Defence Systems Approach to Training and the associated Quality Management Standard (QMS).
Support training solution integration & acceptance activities.
- Develop Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhere to and promote BAE Systems Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Provide Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Support the procurement of training media through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Support Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Instructional Design course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 98 - DSAT Detailed Design and Development) or a similar training framework course.
- Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT QMS and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Have knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Have a working knowledge of Training Lifecycle Management.
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous.
- Experience of Instructional Design within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous.
Start on basic.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.