- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our aerospace based in Wimborne, Dorset are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a growing team.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Acting as a key member of the production team, supporting major production programmes.
- Liaising with internal departments and, on occasion, dealing directly with the customer and supplier.
- Providing input into product changes and modifications, to ensure they are designed for efficient manufacture and assembly.
- Supporting Program Management in progression and completion of development programs.
- Acting as the Manufacturing Engineering authority on planning and producability.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Having held a previous Manufacturing Engineering position, or be time served within a production organisation or have a broad based engineering background.
- A depth of experience in assembly techniques using hand tools.
- A good attention to detail.
- Depth of experience in driving process improvement.
- Having good interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Being familiar with Windows PC's and software, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and have experience of MRP systems.
- Understanding of current and innovative manufacturing processes and equipment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.