- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a part time HR administration role that offers part time hours and flexibility?
An exciting new role has come up
You will need:
- To be highly organised
- To be able to communicate effectively to all levels
- Have a strong team ethic
- Maintain accuracy and have an outstanding attention to detail
- Motivated to do your best to support the team
- To be qualified to at least an A level standard
- Experience in an administrative role is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages are essential
The role will require you:
- To monitor and produce reports on sickness levels
- To manage the new starter onboarding process, including producing contracts of employment, gathering of references and ensuring the induction forms are completed
- Process payroll changes and maintain the accuracy of the system
- Work with line managers and external providers and respond accurately with their requests for information
- To accurately enter data with details for new starters and leavers
This is an ideal role for a motivated administrator to make a difference within a well known organisation.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.