- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
My client is looking for a Bids Manager to join their team on a 6 month initial contract basis. Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must hold SC Clearance.
- Leading bid activity for changes on current contracts;
- Customer point of contact for contract changes;
- Negotiating changes with customers;
- Writing and maintaining Change Management Plans, ensuring team are familiar with and adhering to bid/change processes;
- Collating estimates and impact assessments for Change and liaising with the commercial department in preparing cost models;
- Preparing metrics for Change;
- Leading, writing and collating change proposals;
- Leading changes and cost and price reviews and presenting to internal senior management;
- Assessing and identifying change against current contract baseline and closing gap between current contract baseline and project ECRs;
- Instructing the project team when a change is agreed and when it is ready for embodiment;
- Ensuring changes are embodied and identified in the correct manner;
- Leading regular stand-ups for bid activity;
- Determing resource requirements for changes and providing the demand to the Project Managers to secure the resource.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Creating and maintaining Work Breakdown Structures and Work Packages;
- Developing and implementing Change Management Plans;
- Writing Engineering Change Proposals
- Risk registers;
- Budget, Estimate To Complete, Estimate at Completion;
- Contracted change - Time & cost evaluation, scope & negotiation;
- Embodiment of Change and maintenance of Contract Baseline;
- Interfacing effectively with engineering management and project team;
- Good understanding and awareness of the engineering lifecycle and content of technical reviews;
- Good understanding of Procurement and Subcontract Management Processes;
- ITT / RFQ response - organisation & management and budgeting;
- Preparing project and bid schedules including resourcing;
- People Management:
- Getting the best out of the team;
- Awareness of what motivates individuals;
- Ability to ensure individuals deliver on their promises;
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.