- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Controls and Automation Engineer
My client, an Electrical, Control and Automation Systems Ingregrator, is looking for a Controls and Automation Engineer to join their expaning team in York.
The company is active within a number of industries, including Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Water and Energy.
Main purpose of the role:
To build control panels, integrate control systems and carry out onsite electrical installation.
My client will consider candidates with a range of experience, from junior to senior level.
- Develop PLC and HMI, mostly with Mitsubishi, Siemens/Rockwell
- Integrate communications into the PLC
- Produce paperwork and relevant documentation, including I/O Schedule, FDS and test documentation
- Commissioning of control systems
- Fault finding of control systems
In order to apply for this role, you must have good experience with control systems, control panels, electrical and instrumentation.
As there is going to be travel involved within your role, a full UK driving licence is essential.
If successful in this role, you will be required to undergo security checks.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.