- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for an Electronics Technician role within the Aerospace industry, working on innovative emerging technology?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
Your role will be provide technical support for the Avionics team, who are designing and developing novel aerospace systems.
- Manufacture of cable harnesses using a mix of solder and crimp connections.
- Assembly of electromechanical assemblies.
- Simple repair/rework of PCBs.
- Setup and monitoring of tests for evaluating hardware.
- Routine monitoring of equipment, i.e. batteries and calibrations.
- Provide technical support to trials.
- NVQ level or higher in Electronics Engineering.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work away from main site when required.
- Competitive salary
- 10% pension contribution
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Relaxed start-up culture
- Games room
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.