- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Engineer
Our client are seeking an experienced, senior software engineer with the ability to provide technical leadership while remaining hands on. In return our client can offer an extensive and expanding product portfolio to get stuck into.
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, C/C++ coding, software testing and documentation in line with the project requirements.
- Participate in preparing all specifications and documentation relating to a given product.
- Coordinate and conduct peer reviews of team tasks.
- Mentor and support more junior SW engineers.
- Take responsibility for own tasks/deliverables
- Maintain strong departmental and inter-departmental communications.
- Keep in touch with the external environment - emerging technologies, technical innovations, changes in design practices and up to date tools.
- Degree qualified or with equivalent relevant experience.
- Sufficient experience in C++ design and development to be able to develop software for object oriented real time systems through the complete software lifecycle.
- Test Driven Development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.