- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Test Engineer - Production / RF
Test Engineer - Electronics and RF test. Recent experience of RF diagnosis tools. Working with a highly specialised team who design communications products for the Emergency services. This is an SC cleared roles
Test Engineer role ideal for those with experience of electronics, RF testing and production. You will be testing performance, function, safety and more in a complex line of radio based electronics products. The products are quite literally lifesaving, the tests can be both rigorous and innovative. The ability to gain SC clearance is essential.
It is likely that you will have plenty of experience in electronics and RF testing & be motivated to "do things the right way".
It is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Ability to gain SC level UK security clearance.
- Recent experience of RF diagnosis tools. (3G, 4G, GSM, 5G, LtE etc)
- Experience in Electronics testing including fault finding to component level
- Understanding of RF testing.
- Electro/Mechanical assembly experience.
- Experience of wiring, soldering, crimping etc
- Experience working to high quality standards
Working knowledge of GPS and GSM
- Competitive salaries plus bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Pension - up to 5% matched
- Life insurance - 3x salary
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.