- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a leading marine electronics manufacturer who are currently updating and adding new products to their portfolio. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer with skills in C and C++ coding to join them.
In this role you will be responsible for a good deal of the software development work for a range of marine electronics systems such as, GPS navigation systems, Radar, display screens and camera systems.
Coding predominantly in C and C++ it is important that you have strong skills i the following areas;
- Developing software for complex multi-threaded object oriented real time systems.
- Development of user interfaces with QT.Embedded C++ programming
- Object Oriented Design
- Multi-threaded programming/RTOS
- Software development processes and tools
- Embedded systems
Any experience with Network Protocols would also be highly desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.