- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer - Radar
Our client are a leading marine electronics manufacturer seeking an experienced embedded software engineer to join their growing team working on their next generation of Radar systems.
- To carry out software development activities in C and C++ for Marine products, predominantly Radar.
- Produce software analysis, software design, C++ coding, software testing and documentation in line with the project requirements.
- Participate in preparing all specifications and documentation relating to a given product.
- Coordinate and conduct peer reviews of team tasks.
- Take responsibility for own tasks/deliverables
- Maintain strong departmental and inter-departmental communications.
Experience and Qualifications Required;
- BSc/BEng in Electronic Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong experience in design and development of embedded software components in C and C++.
- Strong experience in developing software for complex multi-threaded object oriented real time systems through the complete software lifecycle.
- Embedded C++ programming
- Embedded C programming
- Multi-threaded programming
- Free RTOS
- Cortex A series CPUs
- Additional relevant skills/Knowledge:
- Signal Processing
- Network Protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, RTSP)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.