- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Firmware Design Engineer
Are you an experience Firmware Design Engineer looking for you next move?
You will be joining a company who provide innovative solutions across a range of industries.
Design and implement high quality software solutions.
The role may require travel within the UK and overseas so willingness and flexibility to do this is essential.
Key experience required:
- Experience with the full development lifecycle
- Degree in Computer Science, Software, Electrical, Electronic or Control Engineering
- Embedded Real Time Software experience VxWorks, Windows 7 Embedded, Linux Embedded)
- Design secure software
- Designing device driver / hardware interfacing
- Designing real time communications
- Experience in the use of ICE/logic analysers
- Experience of ARM Cortex processors
- Embedded Real Time Software including RTOS
- Security Standards
- Familiar with the development or integration of communications protocols
- Industrial Automation Product Design for regulatory control, IEC 61131-3
- Functional Safety Product Design
- C++ and object oriented design
Excellent communication skills
Have a keen focus on quality and delivery commitment
Keen to learn and progress
Able to work well and efficiently autonomously
- Career opportunities worldwide
- Pension contribution
- On site canteen
- Share scheme
- Wellbeing package
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown
- Friday lunchtime finish
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.