- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Functional Safety Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Functional Safety Engineer to work for an iconic Automotive client. Candidates should have proven FUSA and ISO26262 experience and help build a culture of Functional Safety.
Department: Design - Electrical and Electronic Systems
Role overview: To allow for the introduction of new and exciting automotive technology across our range of vehicles, the Electrical department is expanding and is looking to bring in talented, passionate and driven engineers, to support our future model development.
We are currently seeking a Functional Safety Engineer to join the Electrical & Electronics Systems team to help ensure our electrical systems are developed to meet our own stringent standards and the Functional Safety lifecycle. This is a new role within our Design department and will present an exciting challenge to the successful applicant.
Report to: Lead Engineer - Functional Safety
Services to include:
- Support cross-functional teams on functional safety matters across the entire V-cycle:
- Process development
- Concept design
- System Design
- Agreement and maintenance of DIA's with worldwide suppliers
- Generation of safety Cases
- Application areas include but are not limited to engine management systems, chassis systems such as ABS, electronic suspension & body control modules, HMI systems and cyber security.
- Promote Functional Safety across the Business
- Support the development of best practice working procedures for functional safety activities.
- Audit supplier processes and confirm deliverables.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.