- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Combat Systems Engineer
There is a Principal Combat Systems Engineering contract opportunity with Matchtech's key client based in Frimley.
The external communications principal engineer will be responsible for, or provide input to the following typical key deliverables, dependent on the role and the place the project is in the engineering lifecycle:
* Captured and agreed technical requirements in accordance with company and programme processes.
* Compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
* Design documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
* Design change requirements and documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
* Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
* Engineering Lifecycle Management (LCM) adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
* Captured and agreed input to appropriate Verification Cross-Reference Index (VCRI), Integration, Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Plans (ITEAP) and Qualification Plans.
* Specialist advice and contribution to other project documentation, such as Training Needs Analysis (TNA), Technical Publications, and Operating Instructions (list is not exhaustive).
Knowledge of external communications systems in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain and have a comprehensive understanding of how their own systems and activities interact with the overall platform.
* Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
* Have a strong awareness of Product Safety and SHE.
* Good communication skills and be able to interact with stakeholders
*You must be SC cleared / clearable and a sole British national to apply for this role*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.