- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Project Application Engineer
My client, a global specialist within energy management, is looking for a Lead Project Application Engineer to join their team in Worthing.
My client aims to help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use.
To deliver SCADA and process control systems, including: obtaining user requirements, documentation, configurations, testing, commissioning and training.
· Liaise with customers to help define system requirements
· Generate detailed Functional and Test Specifications and system design of automation systems to include enclosures, networking, instrumentation and supervisory systems
· Implement control and SCADA application software (Wonderware desirable)
· System tests
· Commissioning assistance
· Interface with Technical Support and Field Service Engineers, reporting on follow-up of projects
· Coaching and mentoring of junior team members
· System start-up and commissioning
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced in implementing control systems
- Experienced within a process industry (Nuclear or Petrochemical desirable)
- Confident to converse with customers and colleagues from a variety of levels
- Working experience of analysing issues and establishing plans
- Experienced with high quality, on-time and responsive delivery
Degree, HNC, HND or equivalent in relevant engineering subject
- Prepared to travel and work unsociable hours as required
- Responsible attitude
- Committed to producing a high standard of work
- Computer literate
- Optimistic, dynamic, highly motivated and enjoys working in a high performance culture
- Good team player and communicator
- Strong business and technical mind-set
- Competitive salary, depending upon experience
- Pension contribution
- On site canteen
- Share scheme
- Wellbeing package
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.