- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Project Controller
Lead Project Controller - BAE070351
£45.24 Ltd (Other payment options available)
The individual in this role will set up and operate PM&C processes on a medium/large project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM&C (for example scheduling) on a larger and more complex project. The role may report to the project's Head of PM&C or directly to the Project/Programme Manager.
They would have a level of specialist knowledge in one or more areas of PM&C practice and are expected to be able to adapt and apply these practices in different circumstances, to develop these practices and to guide and instruct others in their application.
Lead a team of professional staff, being responsible for managing their delivery and performance and providing appraisal and support to their development
Key Skill & Experience:
- Working within a Lead Project Controls role within a complex engineering environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of MSP
- Knowledge of Project Controls within an SAP environment would be hugely beneficial
- Good stake holder and relationship management in a customer facing project environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.