- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Instructor - Training Provided
Are you an experienced Engineer? Do you have a background within Engineering? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in Training Engineering Apprentices in Engineering studies?
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to deliver L2 and L3 Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts.
- Electrical Engineering (Maintenance) including PLC Programming
- Mechanical Maintenance (Hydraulics & Pneumatics) and Mechanical Fitting
- CNC Machining and Manual Machining (Milling, Turning & Grinding)
Key skills to be taught will be Mechanical Maintenance within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- Design, Create and Deliver Engineering Courses across Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is line with Awarding Body for clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Engineering techniques including Engineering Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Machining and Electronics
- To monitor and track student progress in Engineering courses.
- Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Engineering field (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Machining)
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £36,000 - £38,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Training and Development (Teacher Training)
- Flexible working
- Access to companies extensive benefits programme
For more information or to apply please call 01489873493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.