- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our Client, a well known national developer are currently looking for a Planning Manager to help the growth and support of the current planning team.
Our Clients Planning teams manage the spectrum of areas of the planning system on behalf of the Company.
Depending on the position within the team, you may be working on the identification of future land acquisition opportunities, devising planning strategies, managing consultant development teams, drafting the statements required for the submission of planning applications and delivering immediate or long term planning projects on a variety of scales. As part of this process, you will be involved in partnership working and liaison with a variety of planning authorities, local stakeholders and local residents.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will manage all divisional planning applications and land promotions and provide the management for all planning matters for the Land/Development department and to assist Technical Department in clearance of conditions when required. Drive the timely achievement of planning to assist the Division in achievement of Land acquisition targets.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Manage all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning application
- Provide advice to the Land and Technical teams on identified housing sites e.g. carrying out site investigations, producing and interpreting planning reports, pulling together planning packs
- Monitor progress of planning status of all Local Authorities LDFs within the division
- Manage all external consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions
- Liaise with Council Planning Offices and undertaking community engagements
- Negotiate S106 terms with LA's, solicitors and Barristers
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
A healthy salary and beneifts package will be paid to the right individual. Experience working for a residential developer is advantageous however not necesarry. They will consider candidates from various planning backgrounds.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this role please contact Lewis Mintrim on 01489898194 or email@example.com.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.