- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a client in Coventry looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
The role will entail all elements of maintenance for the warehouse operations. On a day-to-day basis the role will focus on preventative maintenance and repair of our newly installed conveyors and automation equipment as well as monitoring and/or maintaining key elements of the warehouse infrastructure such as fire suppression and sprinkler systems.
- Scheduling and managing reactive and preventative maintenance of equipment and building services on a new 100k square foot site
- Carry out maintenance of the automation equipment to ensure operational downtime is kept to a minimum
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance on the key components of the facility to ensure statutory building compliance is met
- Lead by example to establish and ensure adherence to all Health & Safety legislation and company policies
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of all maintenance records
- Identifying and correcting electrical and mechanical faults on our automaton system using PLC diagnostics where appropriate, to ensure high levels of throughput and uptime
- Provide reports on the activities and performance of the automation and conveyors
- Proactively identify and implement continuous improvement (CI) initiatives to maximise the efficiency of our automation and conveyors
- Multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Significant practical engineering experience in warehouse or production environment
- Experience of managing and fault finding on automated equipment including packaging machinery, sortation and conveyor systems and building services
- Excellent computer skills such as MS Office and automation monitoring tools
- 4 days on and 4 days off, each shift being 12 hours
- 5 days (Sunday to Wednesday midday / Wednesday midday to Saturday)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.