- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Functional Safety Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Functional Safety Engineer with proven knowledge of Functional Safety Standards 26262 and an Electronics background.
Senior Electronics Safety Engineer. Your tasks as Senior Electronics Safety Engineer:
- Provide day-to-day Functional Safety Engineering support, for Electronics programs, by performing safety analysis and preparing safety reports (in support of safety work packages)
- Perform Failure Analysis and evaluation of Hardware Architectural Metrics for electronic designs using FMEA, FTA and FIT analysis methods.
- Create electronic PCB designs to meet the safety requirement needs.
- Promote compliance of Engineering with safety process.
- Communicate status and risks to customers, project managers and safety managers
Your profile as Senior Electronics Safety Engineer:
- University Degree in Electronics
- Relevant experience in electronics development role, preferably in automotive sector with safety application
- Knowledge of functional safety standards such as ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 and their practical application in product development preferred
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English; willingness to travel occasionally
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.