- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Bridge Engineer
A key client of ours has secured an exciting opportunity to deliver important works in the Midlands. Due to this opportunity, they are now seeking the support of experienced engineers for their structures teams.
Due to the volume of incoming work in the New Year, there are up to 5 contract assignments available. These assignments can be based in either Birmingham, Wakefield or Bishop's Stortford, and the successful candidates will ideally possess the following;
- Previous bridge design experience
- Bridge assessment knowledge and ability to confidently work on these as part of the team
- A range of structural knowledge within the highway and rail sectors
- Confident in managing a busy workload and working on several schemes at any given time
- Able to work within a large project team, communicating clearly, and adhering to processes that are in place for collaborative working
- Demonstrable experience of working on structures maintenance and improvement schemes would be beneficial
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.