- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Are you looking for a new opportunity in 2020? and based in Worthing?
I am currently looking to recruit a professional customer service advisor to support a utilities company based in Worthing. The role is a 6-month contract and will be full time.
Location : Durrington, Worthing
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate of pay: £10.75ph
Hours: 9am- 5pm Monday to Friday
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Identify customer needs and act on them in a quick and effective manner, in the aim to reach a realistic resolution to queries with the ''right first time'' approach.
- Maintain work volumes effectively through proactive time management in addition to working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Flexibility between telephone and administrative activities to ensure our customers' demands are met in line with business needs.
- Successful first time resolution of customer calls and effective administration of applications/correspondence/payments in accordance with regulatory and Company standards, ensuring the highest possible customer service is delivered every time.
- Addressing customers' queries in the appropriate manner and tone
- Keeping track of customer priorities and following up on commitments made to customers
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of accuracy through attention to detail
- Excellent customer service focus demonstrating patience and resilience when dealing with customers, maintaining a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to adapt approach to different situations.
- Good persuasion and influencing skills with the ability to handle difficult situations, using empathy for customers whilst adhering to company policy.
- Able to work to demanding targets and deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team in order to achieve targets.
- Flexible, proactive team player with a can do attitude
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.