- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NATS are looking for a Software Developer to join their team on a 3 month initial contract basis. Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- C++ Developer to contribute to the development of a number of critical simulation and training projects. You will develop software components for the NATS Air Traffic Control Simulator Suite and work on specific research and development projects, including prototyping the next generation RADAR HMIs used within the aviation industry.
- Other duties will include:
- Design and implement software changes in line with requirements
- Creating innovative technical solutions
- Production and maintenance of documentation covering the full SDLC
- Delivering work packages on time, in budget and to quality
- Mentoring and supervising junior developers where appropriate
- C++ software development (will also consider developers who¿s primary language is C# or Java)
- Experience of Qt would be beneficial
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Experience of working with CM tools (i.e. Subversion) within a large code-base
- Development within a Windows and/or Linux environment (ideally some experience with both)
- Experience of software development within an Agile /Scrum environment is desirable
- Strong communicator
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.