- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Capability Manager - Combat Systems
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor Jan 2019 entry.
You will be joining a company who are passionate about what they do! The business are set to be very busy across 2020 and are keen to bring on a Capability Manager within the successful Combat Systems department.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Main responsibilities overview:
- As a Capability Manager, you will ensure that the architecture and design of the companies combat system products are fit for purpose.
- The Capability Manager will lead the subsystem integration, development and deployment of C4I products, develop, and maintain the technology roadmap for C4I systems.
- The Capability Manager will provide combat system subject matter expertise as part of bid teams and in support of Sales and Marketing customer focused and internally focused activities.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all company offerings align with the company strategic plan and that technology and product roadmaps are developed and maintained.
- Ensuring that the architecture, design and technology roadmap of the Combat System product portfolio evolves through progressive and disruptive innovation, so it remains relevant and competitive in the marketplace;
- Engineering aspects of bids and proposals within the Combat Systems Domain;
- Identifying opportunities for, and securing external R&D funding to develop the Combat System product portfolio and ensure that business objectives are satisfied;
- Performing a System Design Authority role on nominated projects;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to allocated engineers, to develop engineering competence within the business.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in a relevant subject (Engineering or Computer Science) or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Experience in the operation and development of Combat Management Systems is essential.
- Experience in the application of Cyber Security in systems integration and Military Security Domains.
- Experience and ability to be customer focused and author technical bid proposals is essential.
- Significant experience across all areas of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, with SDA experience desirable.
- Appreciation of software, electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Able to travel to UK and worldwide destinations when required.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.