- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Controls Manager
Our client is looking for two Project Controls Managers for sites in Reading. Due to the nature of the work I a ideally for a candiate who holds SC Clearance.
You'll be responsible for integrating a multi-disciplined Project Controls team to deliver a comprehensive and co-ordinated Project Controls service. You'll communicate progress, performance, risks, issues and opportunities to internal stakeholders and be expected to propose appropriate actions to be taken and ensure that these are followed through whilst complying with all F&BM processes. Also, likely you may've some line management responsibilities for Cost Engineers and Assistant Project Control Managers.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or HND/HNC in appropriate business or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in a business or project control leadership role
- Experience of implementing best practice Project Controls processes and techniques
- Experience of influencing sound business strategies to deliver savings and efficiencies
- Experience of interfacing and reporting effectively with key stakeholders across and outside of the business
- Knowledge of forms of contract
- Experience of using Earned Value Management tools and techniques
- Excellent IT and communication skills including networking and influencing
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.