- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a new opportunity in your local area? Looking for work in administration for a infrastructure client?
I am currently looking to recruit for an administrator to join an global infrastructure client based in their Northampton offices, the role is a 6 month contract on a full time basis.
Location: Brixworth, Northampton
Contract length: 6 months
The role of the administrator will include:
- To be responsible for the inputting and co-ordination of notices under the Traffic Management Act and New Roads and Streetworks Act
- Liaise with NRSWA team
- Issuing of Section 58 notices under the Traffic Management Act
- Undertake searches for utility plant
- Answer Control Hub Internal Workforce calls and update site visits
- Answer Control Hub Street Doctor calls, passing the emergency to the relevant Community Warden and ensure necessary Control Hub paperwork is completed
- To be responsible for the inputting and co-ordination of Manager system
- Assist with the implementation of Control Hub processes
- Assist with processing and inputting Control Hub Data,
- To assist with the booking and checking out of pool cars
- Any other administrative duties to support Northamptonshire Highways.
- Reporting defects to utility companies
The successful administrator will require:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Polite telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Competent IT skills
- Team player
- Use of own initiative and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.