- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Process Automation Systems (PAS) Test Engineer
Are you experiencde with configuration of applications, testing and commissioning of Honeywell Safety Manager and Experion or TPS control systems? Then this could be your next contract.
- Review test procedures to ensure alignment with Control and Safeguarding Narratives. (C&SN), Safety requirement specifications (SRS) and Fire and Gas Specifications (F&G)
- Ensure Honeywell system setup and connected with Honeywell Virtual Engineering platform (VEP) and ready for the planned tests
- Visual inspection of equipment ready for power up
- Ensure all interfaces are ready for testing
- Ensure all test procedures are in place and being followed
- Undertake planned tests and accurately recording results and corrective actions
- Manage and interface with the client representative(s) during testing
- Provide progress reports to the project team
- Support the PAS execution and engineering teams both in the UK and India in planning and conducting configuration testing following Quality control procedures
- Perform a first level of diagnostics/fault finding and corrective actions referring to subject matter experts when needed
- If required participate in Site Acceptance tests (SATs)
- Provide site support as required working through the Technical Lead
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Instrumentation & Control)
- Familiar with Plant operations in Process Engineering or Automation & Control Systems within the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure industries
- Working experience of associated documentation such as Cause/Effects, P&IDs, Control Narratives, data sheets, FDS, DDS and test procedures
- Hands on experience with configuration of applications, testing and commissioning of Honeywell Safety Manager and Experion or TPS control systems
- Has experience of Factory acceptance, site acceptance and pre-commissioning and commissioning support
- Has experience of Integration and testing of process control systems with third party systems using standard industrial data communication protocol
- Desired Experience/Skills:
- FS Engineer certified
- Familiar with Automation best practices as in ISA, NEC, IEC61511 & IEC61508, IEC61131, ISA88, ISA95, EEMUA 191, ISA-18.2, IEC 62682, NEMA, ANSI, ASME, NFPA70 and API industry standards.
- Worked with remote office execution teams
- Hands on experience in the integration of multi-vendor automation solutions using open data communication protocols particularly OPC (Open Platform Communication)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.