- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Looking to start a career in the marine industry with opportunities for progression? We have an exciting position working with a leading company based just outside of Southampton, one of the central locations for the Marine industry in the UK.
Junior Estimator - Design Engineering, Marine Structures
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Job Type: Permanent
The Junior Estimator will assist in the commercial and operational aspects of the business. The Junior Estimator will also liaise with clients to ensure the smooth running of projects across the businesses.
- Sourcing of equipment for plant and project executions.
- Preparing and estimating cost models
- Completion of project documentation
- Analysis of project execution by monitoring costs and productions for future applications.
- Supporting Project Managers with Project specific queries
- Management of portals across the business.
- Tenders and new contracts are prepared and executed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Adequate risk management preparation during tender submissions.
- To ensure that all risks connected with the acquisition and execution of projects are controlled and managed adequately and timely.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Engineering Knowledge
- Higher degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of computer applications
- A good knowledge of site operations and the dredging industry
- Health and safety knowledge
- Design engineering of marine structures.
- Experience of survey principles.
If you're interested in the position, please give me a call on 01489873416 for a confidential conversation.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.