- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ & C# Software engineer
C++ & C# Software Engineer role working in a true "engineering" environment. You will be developing process control and HMI software using C++, C#(WPF/WCF) and VB.Net. C++ Engineers eager to train into C# are encouraged to apply.
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team developing control systems and will develop the process control and HMI software with an industry leader, creating essential projects for industries at the forefront of technical and scientific innovation.
Key activities will include:
- Developing functional specifications utilising a combination of methods including UML
- HMI design and configuration using VB.net or C# including some WPF/WCF
- Process control software coding in C++
- Software documentation and release management
- Production of detailed test plans
- Support of product in factory test and on customer sites
A rigorous and structured approach to software design is required, utilising appropriate object-oriented methods together with industry standards.
You will have the ability to work with colleagues and customers at all levels and communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
This role offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and a contributory pension.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.