- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Project Leader
Principle Project Leader - 6 Month contract - Frimley - BAE071158
Umbrella £55.00 / PAYE £42.94
Principle Project Leader. Reporting to the Head of Combat Systems or Specific Product area lead, will be assigned day to day project management responsibilities within the Combat Systems Product team, with responsibility for the development and application of sound project management governance to all activities within the scope of the project. Will be part of an Integrated Project team, and may have to deputise for the Product Area Lead.
Combat Systems, LCM, Submarines
* Experience of working on complex, cross functional projects ideally with a background in manufacturing or engineering.
* Structured and disciplined approach to project management, in particular planning and preparing for senior management project reviews.
* Demonstrable experience of the development and application of project management governance and business reporting.
* Strong LCM skills, with a sound understanding of the framework & experience of tailoring, likely to have been gained on similar programmes.
* Good understanding of Submarines business & processes, and the role of the functions in a matrix management delivery organisation.
* Experience of CAM reporting and EVM.
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.