- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I currently have an exciting new opportunity for a designer ( Mechanical) within a state of the art manufacturing facility situated within Clevedon.
About our client
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of a sophisticated range of products. They're solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Our client has a huge drive towards improving product quality, we are looking to employ a Designer (Mechanical) to support development, improve common assemblies, production support as well as support component obsolesce and fault resolution on released products.
- Drawing using CATIA or SolidWorks
- Undertake work to progress ECN's
- Investigation of ECN, resolution of issue, contact suppliers, document and draw corrections.
- Provide drawings to mechanical engineers within the group
- Specification, component selection and design of sub-assemblies
- Design calculations in support of design (hand and FEA calculations)
- Preparation of technical construction documents
- Creation of bill of materials
- Development of test specifications
- Support production
- Field support
- Minimum of an Engineering Degree with 2-5 years experience within a Design role
- The closing date for this role is 15th January 2020.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.