- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Site Engineer - Mechanical (Nights)
We are currently recruiting for a site engineer (mechanical) for a 7 month contract working night shifts on one of London's biggest rail projects.
Supporting the Business in relation to:
- Ensure excellent level of health and safety performance through taking care of own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the delivery of this role.
- Monitor and support the principle contractor's compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required.
- Drive mechanical performance in relation to design, construction, testing & commissioning, certification and handover.
- Liaise with the principle contractor and Project Manager's team to proactively identify mechanical issues, risks and opportunities. Drive resolution of these issues and work with principle contractor to implement risk mitigation and opportunities.
- Monitor the status of mechanical design, construction, testing & commissioning, certification and handover deliverables.
- Proactively seek out, provide input to and drive the resolution of mechanical issues relating to design, construction, assurance/certification and handover.
- Participate in the development of the mechanical 4 week lookahead programme.
- Review mechanical activities in contract and 4 week lookahead programme, ensuring that a robust mechanical programme is maintained and that opportunities are identified and implemented.
- Monitor mechanical performance against the accepted programme, 4 week lookahead programme and testing & commissioning programme. Drive performance and the resolution of issues to ensure that programme objectives are met.
- Contribute to the mechanical T&C strategy.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.