- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Head of Economic Development
My Derbyshire based client is looking to appoint an interim Head of Economic Development.
Important areas of experience:
- Extensive management experience at a senior level within a complex public, private or partnership organisation.
- Strong track record of delivering successful economic development projects and services.
- Significant experience of successfully working in partnership with the private sector to deliver projects to support
- Successful working in partnership with local authorities, business support organisations and agencies to formulate and deliver strategic economic objectives.
- Working with elected members in pursuing agreed policy objectives.
- Experience of operating a robust performance management framework.
- Experience of managing budgets and project financials.
- Excellent leadership qualities with the ability to initiate action, setting and delivering challenging targets.
- Comprehensive understanding of the needs of the business sector and the role of local government in supporting growth.
- External funding and bid writing skills.
- Project and programme management skills.
- Budget and financial management skills.
- Ability to implement legislation and policies to effect operational activity.
- Analysis and use of management information.
- Ability to work constructively and effectively in a large multidisciplinary and partnership environment.
The duration of this contract will be up to 6 months and rates of pay are negotiable, we would anticipate them to fall between £350 and £550 per day depending on experience.
The IR35 status has not been determined at this stage.
For more information, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975 ASAP or apply via this advert.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.