- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a growing engineering business who building a range of automation machinery. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join them.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will play a key role in coordinating and providing technical assistance to the team assembling the machine whilst maintaining a hands on role.
- Manage assembly of machines to ensure on time completion
- Provide technical solutions for mechanical issues
- Co-ordinate purchasing & shipping.
- Planning, scheduling resources, assembly, quality. Debug & final test
- Resolve technical issues and improvements to assembly process
- Periodically assist with installations.
- Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering.
- Machine building or high level equipment support
- An understanding of Solid Works
- Previous experience managing a small team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.