- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Engineer (Senior)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join the team providing services in support of analogue, digital (FPGA) and computer based safety systems. The team has a diverse scope from requirements through to the design and maintenance of systems and products.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Degree educated in Electronics Engineering or demonstrable industry experience in an electronics design role.
- Experience in Electronics or Hardware Design, covering Analogue and Digital Electronics.
- Appropriate technical qualifications in specific areas of Electrical or Electronic design or in instrumentation and control.
- Experience in schematic design and PCB layout.
- Experience in the definition, design prototyping and commissioning of electrical subsystems including PCBs, electronics racks/cabinets, cables and other electronic assemblies.
- DOORS knowledge an advantage
- FPGA experience is desirable.
- Experience of team leadership or managing team workloads.
- Experience in a safety regulated environment, such as Nuclear, Energy and/or Oil Gas Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively within peer group and with manager / team leaders.
- Capable of producing good oral and written communications.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.