- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
My client, a designer and manufacturer of inspection equipment, is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their expanding team in Farnborough.
Main purpose of the role:
To create production drawings, structures and BOM specifications
- Process orders, creating accurate designs for machines that meet customer requirements
- Produce ideas/designs for product improvements
- Produce design concepts
- Develop electrical/mechanical modules
- Management of design and improvements
- Provide technical support to R&D projects
- Be a subject matter expert in Solid Works Electrical
- You should be an expert in AutoCAD Electrical and Solidworks. If you consider yourself an expert in another electrical design tool instead, this will also be considered.
- Have an understanding of control panel components
- Have the ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- PLC programming
- Understand CV machinery directive standards (60204/13849-1)
- HNC/Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering subject (desirable)
- Have experience, or at least an understanding, of VSD (variable speed drives) and communication protocols
You should have a good eye for detail and be a team player. Excellent communication skills is also key (both written and verbal) and you should be willing to a take a 'hands-on' approach in your role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.