- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Manager / Technical Lead - Bridges
Engineering Manager/Technical Project Lead for temporary structures business
Are you looking for a role that will give you the chance to have complete automy over projects and a path to future senior management?
This is a great opportunity to join a small but globally recognised business as an Engineering Manager/Technical Lead on Projects, and take your career to the next step.
Salary - open and depedant on experience
Benefits - can be tailored to the individual
Engineers from a construction, structural engineering or temporary works background will be considered (senior technicians will also be considered).
The key to being successful within this role will be a good understanding of technical design and in particular, strong knowledge with CAD (AutoCAD and REVIT).
Other technical requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Understanding of construction methodology and design
- A good working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations and Legislation
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of design work in Civil and Rail environments.
Your day to day:
1. Production of calculations (including site specific wind loading), AIP's, F002/03 submissions and drawings as required
2. Support and communicate with operations teams
3. Liaising with clients and external engineering consultants
4. Work with Sales, the Directors and other Managers to innovate and develop our product range and service.
If you are self motivated, resilent and have excellent communcation skills, then we want to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.