- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Network Resilience Delivery Manager
My client, Southern Water, are looking to take on a Network Resilience Delivery Manager to work within a new area of the business that is tasked with tackling and reducing flooding and pollution incidents.
Overall Purpose of the role
To deliver region wide improvements to reduce pollution and flooding risk in the network.
Scope of the position
Design and Deliver an agile and innovative programme of improvements by targeting and prioritising TotEx, internal and external resources to deliver short-medium term ODI benefit.
1. Develop data analytics to provide a targeted list of dynamic hot spots for pollution and flooding reduction and bathing water enhancement
2. Design and ensure the right information at the right frequency to key parties and staff on mobile devices and other platforms to enable data lead decision making at all levels in the organisation and supply chain
3. Develop action plans and activities to deliver solutions for 'hot spots' (top repeat/high consequence/risk sites)
4. Work closely with the investigations manager to analyse trends, spot bad actors and find solutions to systemic issues
5. Manage and utilise mis-connections and FOG & unflushables teams to deliver best value to the business by balancing focus to find best solution considering 4 ODIs (Bathing water, internal flooding, external flooding and pollution)
6. Horizon scan and innovate to find value add pollution and flooding reduction initiatives that we can embed within the AMP7 TotEx envelope
7. Work closely with R&M partner to enhance and improve their procedures and activities to reduce pollution and flooding
The ideal candidate would have already worked in a similar position within the Water sector, either at a water end client, or frqameowrk partner.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.