- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are currently recruiting for a land surveyor on a permanent basis on one of London largest station projects paying between £35,000 - £40,000k
- Checking and/or setting up the horizontal and vertical control for use during construction under the direction of the Lead Surveyor.
- Help maintain the control for the duration of the project, and establish new control as and when required
- Establish a relationship with the site construction teams and provide advice and technical support on all survey and setting out matters.
- Install and observe control points for the construction of major structures
- Carry out initial setting out of major structures, tunnels and regular as built checks during construction
- Support shift engineer in their setting out duties and for construction works support for profile control
- Establish monitoring schemes and set up the appropriate observation regime.
- Carry out survey of In-tunnel monitoring, computations and graphical presentation of data.
- Set up, test, calibrate and operate a variety of survey and positioning systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.