- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Engineer (Architect)
Wanting to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The business is a successful and innovative multi-national group! We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join a growing team who are responsible for developing some truly innovative and world-class systems.
You will be joining a team that is passionate and fast moving that supports a wide customer community in achieving their technology and capability goals.
The Systems Engineer will conduct system design investigations and develop the system functional architecture options. Ideally, we are looking for an experienced scientist, Systems Engineer or Systems Architect.
- Experience across Systems Engineering (Electronics, Software, Electrical or Mechanical)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience across the full systems lifecycle.
- Experience in Systems Design and / or architecture.
- Record of successful technical work delivered alone and/or as part of a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and often from a blank sheet of paper with few or no formal requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of working with external organisations.
- Good communication skills, and good PC skills.
- Experience in the Defence or Aerospace sector.
- Experience in developing software and functional (ie what does the system need to do) architectures. Experience in Rhapsody and RTC would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using SysML is desirable, preferably using Rhapsody
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.