- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Author to join their team on a 6 month initial contract basis. Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be DV Cleared.
- Capture and record knowledge and information that is in SME's heads or is collective "case law" of general knowledge and wisdom that has not been written down and made shareable.
- Improve knowledge sharing and lessons learned.
- Develop and maintain a technical reference library to support knowledge sharing across departments and wider community on relevant platforms.
- Produce technical information in a re-useable and shareable format (Word, PowerPoint, modelling views, etc.)
- Collate existing useful information and documents to make it easy to share, search and find by others for future reference use.
- Maintain a coherent master set of technical reference material to support.
- There is an expectation that this is a full time role on the client site, however part time roles may be considered.
- The individual will need to be self-motivated, personable and engaging, with an ability to quickly digest technical and procedural information such that they are able to coherently document the information and knowledgably present back to a broader audience.
- A background in cryptography and/or military communications systems is preferable, which could be operational or from an R&D perspective.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.